If you need a Certificate of Insurance for filming, fear not! JHU-MICA has you covered.

Fill out this form and then submit it to the appropriate staff member, listed at the bottom of the form. Please remember to CC your faculty member. 

"Why would I need a Certificate of Insurance?" you might ask yourself. Well, let's say you want to film in a locally-owned coffee shop for your upcoming sci-fi romcom neo-thriller short film. The coffee shop owner wants to be reassured that if something is broken, that they will be reimbursed. The Certificate of Insurance gives them that reassurance!